Tuesday, February 21, 2006

If I had to be a woman...


Like most people these days, I imagine, I watch TV with the laptop open and connected to the net. The number of screens vying for my attention can get as high as 3 if I find myself having to reply to a text message on my mobile. The whole TV versus internet is a good thing. It means the quality has to get better on TV as the internet, being more interactive, normally wins out. If a film or programme can get me to raise my head from my computer and keep it raised then it's good. Goldie Hawn raised my head tonight in the very funny Housesitter, a 1992 film starring her and Steve Martin. If I had to be a woman, I'd want to be Goldie Hawn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think of you as more of a Gina Gerson/Lily Tomlin type. :)

12:48 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home